Questions for Ephesians 5:22-33, Part Two
- Monday, April 23rd, 2012
- Series: Ephesians: The Gospel Applied
Think It Through
1. Why is it so important that we as Christians seek to get things right when it comes to husbands & wives and their roles & responsibilities?
2. What are some areas of the marriage and the family that a husband should be leading in apart from decision making?
Put It In To Practice
1. What practical things can a husband do to sacrifice for his wife? Why is it so important that he do so?s
2. In what practical ways can a husband care for his wife both physically and emotionally?
3. What specific things can we do as a church (everyone included) to encourage, build up, and cheer on the husbands of our church as they seek to faithfully display the gospel?
[Click the notes tab to the left to download a pdf of the questions.]