Family Worship Guide
We want to provide this resource to Christ Fellowship families every week. Maybe family devotions are unusual for your family. That's OK. Use this guide below to help your family focus on the Lord this week. It should take less than 10 minutes. It would be a great tool for around the dinner table or in the living room before bed.
- Read Luke 4:14-21
- Why does Jesus read a passage from Isaiah?
- What is Jesus saying about himself?
- Praise the Lord for sending Jesus the Messiah.
- Read Isaiah 42:1
- What all does this passage teach us about Jesus?
- What is your favorite description of Jesus?
- Praise the Lord for all the different of attributes of Jesus.
- Read Isaiah 42:2
- What does it mean to be humble?
- Why is Jesus so different that he is a humble King?
- Thank the Lord of the humble servant Jesus.
- Read Isaiah 42:3
- How does the gentle compassion of Jesus help your heart?
- Why is his faithfulness so comforting to you?
- Praise Jesus for how he is gentle and faithful to sinners.
- Read Isaiah 42:4
- Do you ever get really tired or even tired of people?
- How amazing is it that Jesus never get tired of being a Savior?
- Pray that God would help you rest in our unchanging King.