Community Group Questions
1 Peter 4:12–19 | Trusting In Exile
1. Why can it be so hard to really trust God sometimes?
2. What does it look like to rejoice and be glad when we suffer? How do we actually do that?
3. Describe a trial that you went through that taught you that Jesus really is better than anything else in this world.
4. How can we look for ways that Spirit is working to purify us when we suffer?
5. How can we find rest and peace in the faithfulness of God? How do we point one another to his faithfulness?