Community Group Questions
Zephaniah 3:14–20 | He Will Rejoice
1. Why is the death and resurrection of Jesus the best news that you have ever heard?
2. What does it do for your heart knowing that "the Lord has taken away the judgments against you?"
3. Verse 16 says "The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst". How does the gospel reality that you will never be alone change your worries, anxieties, and fears today?
4. Read verse 17 again. How does it shape the way you view God when you see him rejoicing and singing loudly over you? What would it do for you to hear that song?
5. Listen to God's words in verses 18-20. In what ways is the Lord "restoring your fortunes" in the gospel? How is he making you beautiful again in Jesus?