Community Group Questions
Colossians 1:24–29 | Mature Christ
1. Why should rejoicing in suffering be a mark of all Christians? How do you tend to respond to suffering?
2. How does the grace of Jesus change us to have hearts of servants?
3. Why is proclaiming the gospel again and again to everyone — believer and unbeliever — the simple task of the church? Why do we turn to other tasks?
4. What if were our greatest goal to present people mature in Christ? What would that look like for our church to be fully invested to faithful gospel ministry with one another? What would change about Christ Fellowship?
5. How does the sustaining power of Jesus working in you free you to minister to others more faithfully this week?