Community Group Questions
1 Peter 5:6–14 | Humility In Exile
1. Why is humility so important for us as God’s people?
2. Read verses 6–7. How can worry be a form of pride? How can we throw those worries upon the mighty hand of God?
3. Read verses 8–9. What does it look like to resist the devil in everyday life? What part do our faith play in this?
4. Read verses 10–12. Why is it so easy to forget about the grace of God? How do we live like his grace is all we need?
5. Read verses 13–14. What ways have you found peace in Christ as we’ve studied through the whole book of 1 Peter?