Christ Fellowship Church holds to the Baptist Faith and Message, 2000. Below are a few very important affirmations of Christ Fellowship from that statement. To view the document in full click here.
1. We affirm that the Bible is the holy, inspired Word of God and is without error, fully true and trustworthy.
2. We affirm there is One True God, revealed in the Bible as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—one God, three fully divine persons. Jesus is the Son of God, being one with the Father; he is fully God and fully man. The Holy Spirit indwells and leads God’s people.
3. We affirm that man, in his natural state, is sinful, disobedient to the will of God, and under a curse of death.
4. We affirm that salvation is the free gift of God, bought by the death and resurrection of Jesus, offered for the forgiveness of sins, to be received by faith.
5. We affirm that God’s purposes of grace include his works of election and perseverance by which he begins and completes the work of salvation in us, to the display of his glory and grace.
6. We affirm that the church is a body of baptized believers committed to each other and to God’s mission. The church is led by pastors, an office reserved for qualified men, and deacons.
7. We affirm that baptism is the immersion of a believer in water that symbolizes our rebirth and union with Christ. The Lord’s Supper is a practice of those baptized believers that memorializes the death of Christ and anticipates his return.
8. We affirm that the church's mission is to proclaim the good news of the Kingdom of Christ throughout the entire world, through preaching, evangelism, compassionate ministry, and church planting.